Seems like forever since I've blogged..... Wait! It has been!
Well, obviously we're in Alaska now and settled. The baby is here and a month old, we had some problems w/ his weight and biliruben but that was resolved. Then came the formula woes... Oyvay was that a nightmare! I mean I know anyone hates to hear their baby let alone newborn in pain, but this was hellish. Ben was in some serious pain from gas and so we switched to a formula that is suppose to be for gas and fussiness. Well, that just seemed to make it worse and the drops for gas; hahahahaa! My son had water for poo! Come to find out that he has sensitivities to dairy,duh!( we switched him ourselves as it doesn't take a rocket scientist or a peditrician to figure out whats wrong) Didn't I tell the peditrician that this is what I thought? Gotta love it.
But all is well and now Mr. Ben is eating eating eating eating!!!!!
I'm trying to figure out a way to see all the grandparents in one visit... Couldn't we just make them meet us between Texas and California somewhere (as I already miss nighttime and heat) or come to Alaska???? :-)
And heres a shocker... Brian and I are thinking of adding on again. Maybe in a year or so... Natalie would like a sister...
If we can get preggos again, we're so gonna start playing the lottery or gambling!!!!
Hope all is well w/ everyone... God Bless and be safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment